Send your resume!
If you’re interested in customer-facing skills, we’d like to meet you!
- Email: email@example.com
- Resume & Cover Letter
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Previous work experience at a winery/tasting room is an asset!
Click here to view the job description!
Email your Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
create a menu with food items that can be shared amongst the guests. Our guests love enjoying a glass of wine with food
that can be easily shared with their friends and family in our casual setting restaurant and patio.
from creating a menu, costing out each of the items, ordering groceries and supplies to keeping the entire restaurant
operating with the help of other winery staff. In this position, you will get to meet guests from across the globe and enjoy
the breathtaking Okanagan view every day at work. This is a unique and varied role that requires someone who is
motivated, outgoing, and a self-started.
- Job Type: Full-time Seasonal (can be year-round)
- Location: Little Straw Vineyards in West Kelowna
- Wage: Competitive hourly wage plus tips
- How to Apply: Please email your Resume & Cover Letter to jobs@kalala
Job Duties: (not limited to)
- Creating the menu (click HERE to see last year’s menu)
- Costing out each item and pricing items
- Ordering restaurant supplies and groceries
- Keeping track of all the inventory
- Opening/closing the restaurant
- Counting cash and reconciling any differences
- Keeping the kitchen and restaurant area clean
- Open to do wine tastings if needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Food Safe Certificate & Serving It Right required
- Experience in a restaurant kitchen is a must
- Customer service orientated, confident, well spoken, quick learner and a team player
- Able to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations; basic reading, listening and speaking skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and holidays
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Discounts on wine at Little Straw Winery & Kalala Organic Estate Winery (sister company)
- Discounts at the Little Straw Restaurant
- Discounts on Organic orchard pressed juices
- Free wine tastings for you and your guests