B.C Wine Ambassador Level Two Course
Level 2 is currently only available to those working in the industry, such as: Winery, Restaurant, Media/ PR, Influencer, Retail Wine Shop, Hotel / Tourism, Trade Organization.
A deeper dive into BC wine. This course will give you more comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the regions, sub-regions, soils and wine laws that affect the production of BC wine. Level Two explores the BC wine industry in greater depth and incorporates international context and a wine tasting component to better understand where BC fits in the wine world. Strongly recommended for wine professionals in the winery, retail, and restaurant setting. Level Two is led by a trained BC Wine Ambassador Facilitator.
- A refresher on the key messages from Level 1
- The past, present, and future of BC wine
- Wine laws and key organizations of the BC wine industry
- The climate and soils of BC’s regions and sub-regions
- Where BC sits in the world of wine; wine styles, grape varieties, and production
- Innovation and sustainability in BC wine